Welcome to the cancer counselling center Sigmaringen
Psychosoziale Krebsberatungsstelle Sigmaringen
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.
Mary Anne Radmacher
We are happy to offer confidential support and assistance in individual, couple or family sessions
• dealing with the diagnosis
• coping with stages of the illness
• problems in your relationship, your family and your workplace
• acute crisis and stress situations
We supply information, help and support in a wide range of areas, including
• medical rehabilitation
• financial and work options
• self-help groups
• applying for benefits and grants (e.g. disability pass)
Our service is open to anyone affected, of any age and any background, during any stage of illness.
Our support may be given in person, in writing or by telephone and will be free of charge.
We maintain confidentiality at all times.